Connecting with new users is just the beginning. Re-engagement campaigns keep your brand front and center and build lasting relationships with your best customers.
Higher Retention Rates
Average App Retention
rate in 2019
Uplift in Revenue
Users never make
More In-App Actions
within 90 days
Find new users
Reduce cart abandonment
Personalize customer experiences
Increase conversion rates
Drive 2x more conversions when running a reengagement campaign with ReAppi:
Tilting Point sees consistent app retargeting success with Adventure Escape Mysteries campaign with ROI achieved
Tilting Point “POWERS UP your game” growing it to success. Tilting Point helps you scale your game using deep marketing and product expertise, cutting-edge technology, and a user acquisition/retargeting war chest. Then, keep the momentum going and TEAM UP to co-develop a new title together.
Adventure Escape Mysteries, published by Haiku Games, is an adventure game that allows players to experience the unique puzzles and critically-acclaimed stories enjoyed by tens of millions of players. Players can investigate cryptic clues, unravel a mystery, and solve puzzles in beautifully illustrated adventures! Players use their observation skills, deductive reasoning, and cunning to solve puzzles. Players collect treasures and tools, find clues, and enjoy an escape room experience from the comfort of their mobile device.
The main challenge in this retargeting campaign is to retain users after they have downloaded the app, with the aim of increasing the amount of levels a user has played.
As such, the challenge is to increase retention by scaling and optimizing the most efficient segments based on eCPA and ROI results, with the goal of achieving an ROI of 115% on Day 30.
• Targeting active users who have made a purchase and re-engaging these users to encourage continued purchases.
• Targeting churned users who have made a purchase and re-engaging these users back to the app to encourage additional purchases.
• Branching out segmentation to include separate timeframes and honing in on the most active users.
• Creating more granular segments to include users who have made purchase amounts above a specific threshold.
• Adding three separate creative variations with all ad formats, and swapping creatives out each month to enable creative refreshes within the campaign and avoid stagnation.
With a monthly ROI goal of 115%, results landed well above that initial target in the first three months of the retargeting campaign, to then normalize right above the specific ROI goal for the remaining three-month periods shown. Month over month, ROI and scalability remained constant, allowing for consistent delivery of highly engaged users. Segmentation, creative rotation, and highly accurate audience targeting are what led to the ultimate success of this retargeting campaign, creating value for Tilting Point.
Month 1: 156.60% ROI (Day 30)
Month 2: 167.78% ROI (Day 30)
Month 3: 160.88% ROI (Day 30)
Month 4: 120.04% ROI (Day 30)
Month 5: 115.25% ROI (Day 30)
Month 6: 125.63% ROI (Day 30)
Pizza Hut is a globally known pizza restaurant chain available in Indonesia since 1984. Pizza Hut Delivery (PHD) developed in 2007 and has adapted its services to match the Indonesian city lifestyle, offering carry out or delivery only options. As a result of launching campaigns with YouAppi, Pizza Hut Delivery achieved:
Pizza Hut Delivery is a quick pizza delivery service
Pizza Hut is a globally known pizza restaurant chain available in Indonesia since 1984.
Pizza Hut Delivery (PHD) developed in 2007 and has adapted its services to match the Indonesian city lifestyle, offering carry out or delivery only options.
• Drive previous purchasers to purchase again
• Engage users using special offers
• Achieve retargeting eCPA of $2.50 per order
• Identify user segments and build funnels around postback events to indicate highly-engaged users, across different recency periods (15/30 days).
• Target users who have shown interest and viewed the menu in the last 15 days.
• Reactivate dormant high-value users who have shown activity of ‘add to cart’ in the last 30 days (non-converted users).
• Retain existing customer by targeting users who have completed purchase in the last 30 days (converted users).
• Perform creative A/B testing to each user segment to achieve higher click and conversion rates to better match creatives to consumer interests.
• Engage users with Valentines Day promotional creatives to drive purchase rates.
Through creative testing and strategic targeting, we achieved the eCPA goal for re-engaged users rather quickly. Tests to each targeted user group focused on vetting and fine-tuning creatives were effective, illustrating that creative optimization was a key factor in campaign success. This, in conjunction with a holiday special promotion, led to purchases doubling during the same time frame, skyrocketing return on investment.
Pizza Hut Delivery Success Story Case Study | Mobile App Retargeting Re-engaged Users Drive Purchases
• Achieved retargeting eCPA of $2.50 in the second month of the campaign
• Achieved high purchase rate of more than 50% during holiday promotion
• Reached target CPA and increase purchase KPIs
As the high performance of the holiday specific budgeting concluded, a mutual decision of implementing a similar strategy towards the sudden requirement for people to work from home was quickly executed. As more organic traffic flooded the food delivery market, a retargeting strategy was key to winning over those considering multiple options for meal delivery. This allowed for an even greater increase of delivery in conversions and pizza, that may have been lost otherwise.
Kiwi.com is one of the five largest online sellers of airline tickets in Europe that provides a fare aggregator and metasearch engine on its website. Currently building the world’s first Virtual Global Supercarrier, combining air and ground transport, ride-hailing, and micro-mobility, so you can get from any A to any B easily. As a result of launching campaigns with YouAppi, Kiwi achieved:
Kiwi is a travel bookings app
Kiwi.com is one of the five largest online sellers of airline tickets in Europe that provides a fare aggregator and metasearch engine on its website.
Currently building the world’s first Virtual Global Supercarrier, combining air and ground transport, ride-hailing, and micro-mobility, so you can get from any A to any B easily.
• Increase number of flight bookings
• Achieve retargeting eCPA per booking of under €20
• Deliver at least 100% return on investment
• Identify user segments and build funnels around postback events to indicate highly-engaged users.
• Retarget users who have shown previous interest in a specific product using personalized ads.
• Retain frequent flyers by targeting users with high volume flight purchases to maximize their Lifetime Value.
• Perform creative and CTA A/B testing to achieve higher click and conversion rates and better match creatives to customer interests.
Through creative testing and strategic targeting, we achieved the eCPA goal for re-engaged users, delivering high value frequent fliers to purchase more flights. Tests focused on vetting and finetuning creatives and calls to action were effective, illustrating that creative optimization was a key factor to campaign success and drove a high return on investment.
Kiwi Success Story Case Study | Mobile App Retargeting Personalized Ads Win Customers
• Achieved retargeting eCPA per booking of under €20
• Reached an average ROI of 110%
• Flight bookings increased by 37%
Dataduck. is a multi-asset financial trading platform which provides quick and easy access to the market. They had a good experience from the UA activity before and now wanted to improve revenue from traders and derive new users to deposit. As a result of launching campaigns with YouAppi, Dataduck. achieved:
Dataduck. is an online trading and investment platform
Dataduck. appeared on the options market in 2014. Since then, they have continuously created a new form of trading that results in a seamless and lucrative trading platform.
Rather than simply giving traders a chance to earn, Dataduck. teaches them how with a team of world-class analysts. This team develops original trading strategies and teaches traders how to use them intelligently in open webinars and one-on-one consultations.
• Once a user registers an account, encouraging each new registered user to complete their first order.
• Growing the number of continued purchases each unique user makes in 7 days, with an emphasis on ensuring that users are making purchases more than once., thereby increasing retention.
• Lowering the cost per purchase and first order.
Utilizing ReAppi’s strategic retargeting and optimization, reengaging users who previously registered or completed a demo within the last 7 days, thus driving their first deposit.
Increase user average order value (AOV) and retaining high-value traders.
Utilizing Lift Analysis to prove incrementally, with a 90:10 split between the test and control group.
Within the first four weeks of partnering with ReAppi, Dataduck. received massive increases in ROAS, the number of unique converters, and the average order value (AOV) of unique users.
• Average of 200% ROAS in the first 4 weeks of the campaign
• AOV of unique users measured in lift analysis increased by 117%
• Increase in the number of unique converters by more than 100%